Billfish and tuna beware. The Daiwa® Saltiga® Star Drag Conventional Reel will hunt you down and knock you out, for no reason other than the sheer fun of it. Everything about this tough, extra-smooth and durable reel series is designed to give the angler the advantage. The 1-pc. precision machined aluminum frame and side plate. The machined-aluminum Free Floating Spool. The Digigear™ laser-cut gearing. The sweet 9-bearing (8+1) system with premium sealed CRBB stainless steel ball bearings plus instant anti-reverse. And bull-headed fish will find no mercy in the waterproof UTD Ultra Tournament Drag system with oversized carbon drag washers and easy-adjusting drag star. This powerful reel is built to dominate in saltwater, and comes equipped with a spool click system for live bait fishing, elliptical Soft Touch custom handle knob, and a machined-aluminum rod clamp for ultimate stability and lifting power.
The Daiwa Saltiga Star Drag Conventional Reel is also available in lightweight 10- and 15-class Magsealed Jigging models, which replace one CRBB with a Magsealed ball bearing at the pinion gear and feature a spool lock and an oversized round EVA custom handle knob for maximum leverage when fishing vertically.
- Tough, smooth, and durable
- 1-pc. machined-aluminum frame and side plate
- Machined-aluminum Free Floating Spool
- Digigear laser-cut gearing
- 9-bearing (8+1) system
- Premium sealed CRBB stainless steel ball bearings
- Instant anti-reverse
- Waterproof UTD carbon drag
- Spool click
- Elliptical Soft Touch handle knob
- Machined-aluminum rod clamp
- Jigging models: Magsealed bearing, spool lock, round EVA knob