Inshore ingenuity is the name of the game when it comes to the Bates Fishing Salty Baitcast Reel. It’s perfect for those bass fishermen turned saltwater angler, or for the coastal guy or gal who just prefers a baitcaster’s accuracy and versatility. Salty is the first fully machined, low-profile bait caster manufactured from bar-stock aluminum with an anodized finish and matched together with stainless steel components. The high level of corrosion resistance ensures exceptional performance in every saltwater or freshwater environment. Construction details include CNC-precision-cut 6061-T6 bar stock aluminum 1-piece-body, 10+1 stainless steel bearings with anti-corrosion coating, 20-lb. drag, adjustable magnetic brakes, 26″-per-crank line pickup, and laser-engraved cork grips and thumb bar. Stainless steel and titanium drag assembly with water-tight seal delivers reliable performance. Includes custom neoprene reel case.
- CNC-precision-cut 6061-T6 bar stock aluminum 1-piece-body
- Anti-corrosion anodized finish
- 10+1 stainless steel bearings with anti-corrosion coating
- Water-tight stainless steel and titanium drag assembly
- Adjustable magnetic brakes
- Laser-engraved cork grips and thumb bar
- Custom neoprene reel case