You don’t need to baby a White River Fly Shop® RLS II Fly Reel. The rigid cold-forged machined 6061-T6 aluminum construction survives even an avid anglers’ gauntlet of punishments. Cutting-edge, fly-reel construction endures bumping and banging of constant hard use and the sharp-looking design matches what you find on high-end reels costing much more. White River Fly Shop RLS II fly reel includes a rugged hard-anodized finish, lightweight large-arbor design, and an overbuilt disk-drag braking system. All models easily change over to right- or left-side cranking.
- Cold-forged, machined 6061-T6 aluminum construction
- Rugged hard-anodized finish
- Incredible day-in, day-out durability
- Lightweight large-arbor design
- Overbuilt disk drag
- Easy right-left conversion